Tired of dealing with the ongoing liability of lost CHEP and Loscam pallets? Paying hire for pallets that you haven’t seen in weeks, months or even years? With PPM, you can eliminate the ongoing stress, time commitment and expense of lost pallets – here’s how.
Assessing Your Pallets
Our team will work to assess the flow of pallets throughout your facility by performing a pallet audit. To better align your pallet record, your dedicated Account Manager will work to obtain transactional data from both CHEP and Loscam. Should there be any discrepancies between your records and theirs, we will work to advise CHEP and Loscam on what changes are required.
This requires communication with relevant stakeholders to identify transactional errors. After doing this, our team can better assess the number of lost CHEP and Loscam pallets your business has contributed to.
Lost CHEP and Loscam Pallets
We will provide your business with a pallet control & reconciliation report to further detail our findings. Upon investigation, we will provide you with details including:
- Processed transactions, errors, and what can be recovered.
- Your pallet recovery potential, which may vary depending on the pallet.
- Recommendations for a range of recovery strategies we can use to minimise compensation.
The Precise Pallet Management team will work to recover or discover the location of all lost CHEP and Loscam pallets. Declared compensation may be applicable for the following:
- Recovery or location identified for lost pallets.
- Crediting surplus pallets against your deficits.
- Back dated hire recovery.